Wednesday, April 16, 2014

One door closes..........

So the first part time job didn't work out, he never called back for a face to face interview, but I think that was because he didn't like my availability.  Oh well his loss because I'm a great employee, and I went there last night and his staff was so unorganized and a bit lazy too if you ask me.  On a better note I have a job interview this Saturday with another company....fingers crossed I get it.  I'm going to go in with my bubbly attitude, and win them over with my charm, knowledge, and my work history. 

If I get this it would be so wonderful, because I have been working the numbers again and honestly I think I can make it without the part time job, so with it I should really push the debt out of my life.  It will suck in the beginning, but I have to look at the big picture, and this is not for the rest of my life just for a year or so. 

It will also help with my weight loss, I work an office job and sit on my butt way too much, this position is in retail which will have me standing, lifting, walking around, and just moving.  I'm trying to look at the bright side, because lets face it with summer coming I really don't want to be working extra hours.  I want to be outside enjoying the sun, but you got to do what you got to do.  Debt free life here I come!!!!!!! Until next time!!!!!!

No comments: